Congratulations!! You decided to get your home painted by North Pointe Painting. You have chosen the best in the industry to complete the job! We can’t wait to get started on your interior painting project! But first, there are a few things we will need for you to do before we can get started!
1. For all Interior Projects please make sure that all fixtures are removed from walls to be painted and that all furniture is moved at least one body length away from the walls. (If you would like your crew to paint behind Kitchen appliances such as refrigerator, stove, etc. it is your responsibility to move these items away from the walls to be painted prior to our arrival.)
2. Your crew can help you with moving a few larger items if necessary! For heavy furniture that you may need help moving, please remove all breakables from shelving prior to your crew arriving. However, North Pointe Painting is not responsible to move excessive amounts of furniture unless charged accordingly in your proposal. Anything more than (1) hour will be an additional cost.
3. Bathrooms and kitchens should have all countertops cleared for accessibility to the walls.
4. Switch plate covers will be removed by your paint crew and re-installed upon completion. If you would like to change switch plate covers, now is the time! As long as they match the current style, just give them to the crew on commencement of the project and let them know where you’d like them put back on completion.
5. We ask that you remove any window coverings and/or blinds and shades from your windows prior to the crews arrival. For rooms with vaulted windows that require curtains or valences to be removed, there will be an additional charge for our crew to take them down and put them back up unless previously discussed and included in your contract.
6. Pictures and Artwork will need to be removed from the wall as well. If you plan to rehang your picture/artwork, leave the nail in the wall. If you do not plan to rehang your artwork, you can remove the nail and we will fill in the hole.